- Where can I find information about Huntsman's executive management team?
Biographies of Huntsman's leadership team can be found on the Management page.
- What is the composition of Huntsman's Board of Directors?
Biographies of each member of Huntsman's board can be found on the Board of Directors page. Additionally, information about committee composition and charters can be found on the Corporate Governance page.
- How can I get an overview of Huntsman?
Huntsman provides high level information, including our portfolio composition, global footprint, end markets and financial performance in our latest Company Overview presentation. Additionally you can create your own Investor Toolkit with the latest news, key presentations and recent financials.
- How can I be notified of Huntsman's important announcements or events?
You can register for our email alerts, and choose to receive emails notifying you of the latest financial news, SEC filings, presentations and webcasts.
- Where are Huntsman's corporate headquarters located?
The location of our global headquarters is:
10003 Woodloch Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380 USA.
A complete list of locations and addresses are available on the Locations page.
- Where is the company incorporated?
Huntsman is incorporated in Delaware.
- What is Venator?
Venator is a separate public company listed on the NYSE under the ticker "VNTR." It contains the former Pigments & Additives division from Huntsman. For more information about Venator, please visit their website at venatorcorp.com
- Where is Huntsman's stock listed?
Huntsman's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- When did Huntsman become public?
Huntsman's initial public offering (IPO) was in 2005.
- What is Huntsman's ticker?
Huntsman's common stock trades under the symbol HUN.
- What is the CUSIP number for HUN stock?
Huntsman's common stock's CUSIP number is 447011107.
- Does Huntsman pay dividends on its Common Stock?
Yes, Huntsman has consistently rewarded its shareholders with quarterly dividends since its first dividend in 1st Quarter 2007. A complete history of dividends can be found on the Dividend History page.
- Where can I find performance information for Huntsman stock?
- How can I find out information about Huntsman's annual stockholders meeting?
The latest information about Huntsman's annual meeting is on the Annual Meeting and Proxy Materials page.
- Can I purchase Huntsman common stock directly from the company?
No, Huntsman does not have a direct purchase plan. Huntsman stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, or any financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- What is a transfer agent?
A transfer agent manages registered stockholder records and information for a given stock. Transfer agents can aid registered shareholders with account information, stock certificates and transactions. Transfer agents do not hold records for beneficial shareholders, those that purchased shares through a brokerage firm.
- How do I contact Huntsman's transfer agent?
Huntsman's transfer agent is Computershare. Information on how registered shareholders can contact Computer share directly is available on the Contact Information page. Beneficial shareholders should contact their brokerage firm.
- When does Huntsman's fiscal year end?
Huntsman's fiscal year is based on a calendar year and ends on December 31.
- When does Huntsman report quarterly financial results?
Exact dates vary each quarter; however, Huntsman generally files its quarterly results within 40 days of each calendar fiscal quarter and annual earnings within 60 days after the fiscal year end.
- How do I listen to the quarterly conference call?
Huntsman issues a press release with conference call times and call-in information in advance of each call. Additionally, information is posted in "Upcoming Events" on the Events & Presentations page. You can choose to listen to the call live, or listen to the playback for up to seven days after the live event. You can register for our email alerts to be notified of these and other events.
- Who is Huntsman's independent auditor?
Huntsman's independent auditor is Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- Where can I find all of Huntsman's SEC filings?
SEC filings for Huntsman Corporation and any public filings of its subsidiaries are available on the SEC Filings page. Additionally, you can register for our email alerts to receive emails notifying you of our latest SEC filings.
- Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
Huntsman's Annual Reports can be found on the Financial Information page.
- What analysts cover Huntsman?
The current list is on the Analyst Coverage page.
- How can I find out about upcoming events or view presentations?
A calendar of upcoming and past events is available on the Events & Presentations page. There, you may register to receive reminders when the event approaches.
- What is the difference between Huntsman Corporation and Huntsman International?
Huntsman Corporation is the parent company, where the common shares are issued. Huntsman International is its wholly owned subsidiary, where the debt is issued.
- What happened to the Pigments & Additives Division?
On Aug. 8, 2017, Huntsman closed an initial public offering of Venator Materials PLC (NYSE: VNTR), which contained Huntsman's Pigments & Additives business. As a result of the successful IPO and Huntsman's intent to divest the remaining shares in an orderly manner through secondary offerings, this business is classified as "Available for Sale" and "Discontinued Operations" in Huntsman's financial statements beginning in 3Q17. Pigments & Additive results will no longer be included in Huntsman's Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted Earnings per Share.
- How can I contact Huntsman regarding investor inquiries?
Huntsman's Investor Relations team welcomes the opportunity to engage with our investors. IR team contacts and information is available on our contact informationpage.
- I have questions about Venator, who should I contact?
You can contact Venator's investor relations team. Their contact information is available on Venator's website at venatorcorp.com